Hey guys! Happy Hump day! It is of course Wednesday, and I thought I’d bless this blog with another blog post. Except this time it’s going to be mainly about body positivity. I personally am super touchy about this subject and lately I have been trying to perfect all my pictures to an extreme extent. The outcome of that was completely negative and I personally have always had big hips and curves . I’m also a bit on the thick side but I love my body and you all should as well!
Moving on Dianna, before we completely go on a rant.. SUMMER IS COMING! Which means more floral prints and brighter colors. I also decided to put some of my favorite pieces together and I hope you all get a little bit of Inspo from these outfits! So get out of your sweats at home and have a little me time . Especially if you just got done with finals, enjoying the summer weather wherever you all are!
It is the middle of march guys and I have yet to plan a million adventures and crazy things I’d love to do!
It turns out I have to postpone the moving, and stay In the South Bay Area after all. Even thought I am sad about not being able to move , I am super excited about all the trips I am currently planning! Make sure you are subscribed to my youtube account! To catch up on my life and all my adventures and if your interested in beauty and fashion I also have a lot of those videos coming up! We have all heard the saying oldies but goodies. If you haven’t its okay , let me explain. An oldie is something that hasn’t died out . it can be an object or a style etc. Here are some of my oldies but goodies. I can’t explain how long Ive had this diary . Its probably the only thing that keeps me sane from my crazy life. And by crazy I mean trying to fit everything into one. I got this rack from Ikea and decided to clean my closet up. I found so many items that I had gotten great deals on that I decided to do a thrift haul blog post! And maybe Vlog video!
I hope you guys enjoyed todays post!
Hey guys , today has been a crazy day but I just had to spill my tea to you all on this simple but super cute dress from cotton on! This is my go to dress when I am stuck in my closet and can’t find a single thing to wear.We have all been there! I decided to pair this dress with a simple denim long sleeve shirt and tied that around my waist to add a little more to this dress! I hope you’ve all had a great Friday so far!
Can I just start off by saying, I am involve with these super comfy and sexy looking undies! just wanted to share this super quick blog with you guys! Have a great weekend!
Hey guys! It has been a long time!
Today I am doing a beauty review!!
I always need a good lipstick, if its on the way out or just to give my outfit or my makeup look for that day a little more oomph!
Im also a huge fanatic when it comes to trying out knew products , recently I discovered Penelope cosmetics. They donate $1 to a child in need fund around the globe for every purchase thats made.These lipsticks finally arrived to my home and they are amazing!
The texture is super soft and goes on smoothly , not only that but the colors I chose were incredible and went with my style!
I love neutral colors when it comes to wearing an everyday lipstick or trying any kind of makeup look ,hence the everyday. I love to step it up a notch when its a day out and these lipsticks not only smelled great but the color finish was incredibly pigmented . The colors were neutral because I personally chose them but I did decide to add a darker wine color!
I hope you guys enjoyed my review! Let me know if you would love to see more in the comments below! Also whats your fav lipstick? I would to try others! I also left the link down below to shop these lipsticks!
Shope below for these gorgeous lips colors!
“DOUBT KILLS MORE DREAMS, THAN FAILURE EVER WILL”…
Living my everyday life, blogging & working on Vlog’s. I didn’t realize how I haven’t really told you guys the many quirks of myself or the blogger behind the blog 🙂 so I hope this isn’t a late start and I hope you all enjoy! If you have anymore questions you all want to ask or even comments, make sure to comment down below!!!
1. One of my biggest fears is heights, I know I’m not the only one on this! I’m a total buzz kill when it comes to roller coasters. I can’t help but get the creeps even looking down at the floor in the mall , my palms totally start sweating!
2. India/Morocco/Europe/Japan and Mexico are my top 5 places to travel to first! I just started creating a travel list to my top places and so far these are the ones I’m dying to go to! They all hold a type of mysterious, or exotic vibe. I’ve always been a huge adventure enthusiast and I finally get to travel for these next upcoming years!
3. I am a huge Jane The Virgin Fan , like H-U-G-E. I always some how miss the episodes but I totally record them! Make sure to comment down below and let me know what your fav T.V show is???
4. Aeropostale was my first job ever at 16! , I was a sophmore in highschool and decided to finally get a job! Aeropostale is always hiring so I applied and got the job. As far as experience , I actually loved it there, everyone was super nice and it was a great first job!
5. I am currently in school studying Business Management & Marketing. I was studying polisci but I realized I love photography, web design and I’m inlove with Blogging so why not expand it?
6. My birthday is December 31st!! Woop Woop! For all those Capricorns out there! To answer the questions that always come to people minds…No I don’t get more presents lol I wish!
7. I played volleyball in highschool. Volleyball is my favorite sport and in highschool that was all I did, my whole world revolved around the sport!
8. One word CHOCOLATE…We all have something that we cant get enough of, mine HAS to be CHOCOLATE. I know its bad for you and all the extra things people say but the word itself say’s it all. That has to be my only addiction. What can I say guys!? Give this girl chocolate and it’s downhill from there.
9. I hate tomatoes ew yuck! I love ketchup though!
10. I LOVE DOGS. Currently have a dog named “HERO” who I adore , also working on getting a rescue dog 🙂
Hope you all enjoyed this post , have a great weekend!!!
Once upon a time…..okay lets cut to the chase, I was 12 and he was 11. We were really young, he was my first kiss, and my actual real first love/boyfriend. I was young and loved Taylor swift..he was reckless and had long hair lol get where this is going?
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY ACTUAL BLOG DOWN BELOW TO KEEP UP WITH ME 🙂 ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTA GUYS!