“DOUBT KILLS MORE DREAMS, THAN FAILURE EVER WILL”…
Living my everyday life, blogging & working on Vlog’s. I didn’t realize how I haven’t really told you guys the many quirks of myself or the blogger behind the blog 🙂 so I hope this isn’t a late start and I hope you all enjoy! If you have anymore questions you all want to ask or even comments, make sure to comment down below!!!
1. One of my biggest fears is heights, I know I’m not the only one on this! I’m a total buzz kill when it comes to roller coasters. I can’t help but get the creeps even looking down at the floor in the mall , my palms totally start sweating!
2. India/Morocco/Europe/Japan and Mexico are my top 5 places to travel to first! I just started creating a travel list to my top places and so far these are the ones I’m dying to go to! They all hold a type of mysterious, or exotic vibe. I’ve always been a huge adventure enthusiast and I finally get to travel for these next upcoming years!
3. I am a huge Jane The Virgin Fan , like H-U-G-E. I always some how miss the episodes but I totally record them! Make sure to comment down below and let me know what your fav T.V show is???
4. Aeropostale was my first job ever at 16! , I was a sophmore in highschool and decided to finally get a job! Aeropostale is always hiring so I applied and got the job. As far as experience , I actually loved it there, everyone was super nice and it was a great first job!
5. I am currently in school studying Business Management & Marketing. I was studying polisci but I realized I love photography, web design and I’m inlove with Blogging so why not expand it?
6. My birthday is December 31st!! Woop Woop! For all those Capricorns out there! To answer the questions that always come to people minds…No I don’t get more presents lol I wish!
7. I played volleyball in highschool. Volleyball is my favorite sport and in highschool that was all I did, my whole world revolved around the sport!
8. One word CHOCOLATE…We all have something that we cant get enough of, mine HAS to be CHOCOLATE. I know its bad for you and all the extra things people say but the word itself say’s it all. That has to be my only addiction. What can I say guys!? Give this girl chocolate and it’s downhill from there.
9. I hate tomatoes ew yuck! I love ketchup though!
10. I LOVE DOGS. Currently have a dog named “HERO” who I adore , also working on getting a rescue dog 🙂
Hope you all enjoyed this post , have a great weekend!!!